To 2017

Sunday, January 01, 2017


To 2017,

Every time that clock strikes 12am we know we're entering to a new chapter of our life. Where as they would say that it's the first blank page to write a better story for yourself. With this in mind, I with the rest of the world is feeling extra hopeful that you 2017 will be our year. Oh don't we all just say that every damn year tho?


You are the new chapter we've been waiting for. This has been our way really of hitting that restart button and hoping things gonna work out this time. That we can be in control and overall come out better on the other side. Yes you're basically our gateway to give that dream another chance or to finally start that crazy diet so we can be beach ready for the summer.

Are we putting so much pressure on you 2017? I'm sorry. Well I'm just glad you're here. I don't wanna be too hard on you this time around. I wanna put on a fresh pair of eyes and just let life happen. Life that isn't controlled by selfish desires. Life that is well lived with others. And that's all I really hope for.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

What do you think?

CONTACT

hit me up at:

lleander.v@gmail.com