The Planner

Tuesday, January 17, 2017





Planning ahead.

First month of a brand new year and the first must have is a planner (well for some tho). I don't really keep a journal like this before but there's something in the air I guess that makes me wanna get one and just start well (hopefully). Got this Limitless Planner in National Bookstore which by the way took me a long time to find a decent one. As hundreds of planners we're opened, tossed and actually were so unorganized, how ironic.

It just reminds me that there's an inevitable excitement when it comes to creating plans, listing to dos and having resolutions. These are all good but when life happens and things doesn't go as planned, am I setting myself for disappointment then? Maybe to some extent. But maybe planning ahead is what we need. It's not gonna be a walk in the park in accomplishing everything we listed but putting it out there in writing gives us a clear view of where we wanna be. And yes we might need to adjust and be flexible according to our circumstance but once we work around it, it's gonna be magic. Like if you were able to still pursue that goal and get it, well you've just proved yourself that life happens and so what? Right? Right. Maybe that's why I like that title cover of my planner, Limitless. Pursuing something that didn't work out the last time or the last year doesn't mean you can't pursue it anymore. You just have to keep rollin' with life in order to achieve whatever it is.

Yep, 2017 I'm going to plan and make schedules to get through my goals and still be open to the possibilities. Let's do this!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

What do you think?

CONTACT

hit me up at:

lleander.v@gmail.com