Back to Basics

Wednesday, February 08, 2017


I love my blacks.

Whatever the season or the trendy piece right now, having some basics will always be a good choice to keep in your closet. They just go well with everything. From completing to complementing the outfit.

The top 3 Black shoes everyone I think should be in their shoe collection are definitely those posted above: Basic flats, Low cut Booties, Trendy flats.

Black Flats, preferably the pointy ones as they elongate the legs even more. It's a go-to shoes for everyday. From work to casual shenanigans. I find myself reaching this more than any other shoes I own. Getting a simple plain one completes the outfit without competing with the other accessories. It balances the whole look

Ankle Books, since we're in a tropical country wearing thigh high boots isn't so practical for everyday use. Tho if you're into that you do you boo ;)

This pair gives a lil ampf to one's style. Edging it it up just enough to make it more interesting. It just gives me lyf. Like I feel so well put together as if I tried so much dressing up that morning.

Trendy flats, of course there are those special days where adding an interesting element to the outfit would be the perfect cherry on top. A lil sparkle, studs etc whatever you fancy is also a must in the collection. This will serve as the go to pair for those special days.

As Marilyn Monroe said it "Give a girl the right shoes and she can conquer the world" ;)



You Might Also Like

0 comments

What do you think?

CONTACT

hit me up at:

lleander.v@gmail.com