Morphe 35O Nature Glow Palette

Wednesday, December 28, 2016


Got'cha!

I was finally able to get my hands on Morphe 35O Nature Glow Palette. Aaah I'm so damn excited to use this and just go crazy with it. Been lookin' for the cheapest (but 100% authentic) one I could find on Instagram that's onhand. And finally stumble upon The Makeup Bar and I'm just so happy I purchased this from them. Seriously got it that day after I paid that's how fast! I was like a kid opening a candy bar when I got this in the mail. Did't even use this for 2 days after coz I wasn't done planning the looks I could use this with. Thank God for Youtube tho haha for giving me ideas aka tutorials lols.

Anyway, this is such a good buy. I'm really into the whole natural warm look so this palette gives me life! I think even without the hype, Morphe's palettes are a must. Especially this one as it can go with every makeup look from day to night. From subtle to dramatic smoky eyes, yes pls. It's such a beautiful mix of super pigmented warm colors that's just so perfect for everyday.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

What do you think?

CONTACT

hit me up at:

lleander.v@gmail.com