Leather Love

Thursday, December 29, 2016


You, me & my leather jacket.

Have you ever loved a piece of clothing so much you'd wear it all the time and pair with just about everything? Yep another appearance of this black Moto Jacket from Zara that I loooove so much. This time with a basic navy stripes dress. Can't stress enough how this is a staple piece for me. Like if I only get to keep 3 pieces of clothing, this is most likely on my top list no doubt. My style basically sums up like anything + a leather jacket. Layering is an essential styling method for me even on hot weather lols. It just gives your look an ampf, a little extra something. I would say that investing on a good and well fitted leather piece is a must.Basically an essential on every wardrobe. It just goes well with everything especially in edging it up the look.

Setting aside my obsession for this one, having a good and reliable piece (of clothing or a person maybe) is all you need to complete your day ;) What am I even trying to say. Hmm. So maybe sometimes you just need a couple or maybe just one to help you keep it all together and add a little extra something ;)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

What do you think?

CONTACT

hit me up at:

lleander.v@gmail.com