Behind The Seams

Wednesday, February 07, 2018


Fashion illustration has always been part of my daily routine (okay, maybe every other day kinda routine haha). I decided to make it be a representation of where I'm at or what I enjoy of currently.


I'm in a stage right now where rebuilding the foundations on style and fashion is a priority. And I think every designer or one who inspires to be have to pause, look what's important and go back to basics. And this particular sketch is just my representation of getting into the details without losing the core foundations of a dress. The insides of a garment for me is just as fascinating as the fabric we instantly see.

PS I'm not a fan of inking my sketches but it really completes the look. I know I have to practice not to have shakey hands while doing so. Or maybe I just overthink that caused those awkward lines. Hmm.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

What do you think?

CONTACT

hit me up at:

lleander.v@gmail.com