First Althea Box Haul

Monday, March 19, 2018


I know how late I'am to this kbeauty craze but so glad I finally hop on the kbm train. Haha! Honeslty, I was speptical to try out new beauty products. Just perfectly fine with sticking to my items, like why fix it if ain't broken right? But my First Althea Box haul changed that.


My first Althea box haul really proved me wrong that making a switch can lead to better skin! Before ordering, I was already using the Holy Grail of all Korean products (correct me if I'm wrong tho) the Nature Republic's Aloe Vera Soothing Gel. And I was hooked ever since. That's why I decided to finally try out other Korean skincare products.

What I got from Althea:
(aka Kbeauty starter pack)

* Nature Republic's Aloe vera Soothing Gel
--- gotta stock up on that ✔
* Nature Republic's Aloe vera Soothing Gel Mist
--- it's summer here so better be lookin fresh all day haha! ✔
* Pore master Sebum Control pack
--- unkown brand to me but so glad I met youuu damn HG levels. Kinda obsess on anything that deals with Sebum!
*Tony Moly Panda eye patches
--- for puffiness and britening. But what I received were expired ugh. Read the sites's review tho ✖
* Innisfree Jeju volcanic 3 steps pore cleanser
--- I looove their Pore Mask and I just want dip my toes to the whole Jeju Volcanic skincare line before commiting. ✔
* Pig collagen 3 steps pore cleaner
--- Always lookin for that pore tightening and sebum control on products.✔
* Round Sponges
--- I can sometimes be lazy when it comes to cleaning my sponges. I know gross. Solution? Get more sponges to instantly replace dirty ones haha!✔

F R E E B I E:

* New Althea's 3 steps Bare Essentials
--- Contour Clenser, Primer water and Fixer cream. Their new line which I'm kinda excited to try out. ✔

Btw, this package arrived after 6 days. Since Althea is a Korean based outlet it'll take a bit longer of course to ship from Korea.

Overall I'm happy how well organized and updated their tracking system. Just have to be patient and pray an Oppa will deliver it jk 😉


You Might Also Like

0 comments

What do you think?

CONTACT

hit me up at:

lleander.v@gmail.com